Ancient Halaby Chicken Kebabs with Lemon Garlic Yogurt
Serving Size: 2
- 2 Chicken thighs, cut into 1–1.5” cubes
- 2 tsp Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Chile Blend
- 1/2 tsp kosher or other coarse salt
For The Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of half lemon
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- Zest of half a lemon
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat barbeque or broiler
- Toss chicken cubes with Ancient Halaby Spice Blend and salt to evenly coat; set to the side.
- For the sauce, mix together all ingredients except the zest; adjust salt to taste. Set to the side.
- Skewer chicken and grill over medium high heat, 4–5 minutes each side.
- To serve, spoon yogurt sauce over the top, and top with lemon zest and freshly cracked pepper.