Grilled Lamb Chops with Watermelon Salad
Chef Trent Blodgett
- 4 lamb rib chops
- Pink Peruvian Salt
- Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Chile Blend
- 6 figs, cut in half
Half of a watermelon, cut into cubes
Feta for garnish
Pine nuts for garnish
Mint for garnish
Cucumber for garnish
- grilled lemon for garnish
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Season lamb chops with salt (preferably over an hour before) and [Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Chile Blend]
- Cook over high heat 2 minutes per side.
- Add figs to grill just to light char and warm, 1- 2 minutes.
- Serve lamb and figs over watermelon and garnish with feta, pine nuts, mint, cucumber, and grilled lemon.