Grilled Broccoli and Cauliflower with Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette
Chef Trent Blodgett
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into chunks
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into chunks
- .33 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp of oil
- Green onions for garnish
- Juice from 1 lime to finish
- .5 cup oil
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 10 garlic cloves minced
2 tsp [Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend]
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Salt to taste
Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette
- Preheat bbq to medium-high heat.
- Coat veggies in oil and soy sauce and grill for 8–10 minutes or until charred and cooked through.
- To make peanut vinaigrette, heat oil over medium-high heat and add peanuts and minced garlic, stirring frequently so it does not burn but gets nicely browned and aromatic.
- When the garlic and peanuts are golden brown add [Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend].
- Stir in vinegar and cook until simmering about 2 minutes and then remove from heat. Season with salt.
- To serve top the broccoli and cauliflower with the peanut vinaigrette and finish with sliced green onions and lime juice.