Mixed Melon & Sumac Salad
Melon and sumac make for an epic combo and this refreshing salad is super effortless to make and super enjoyable to consume.
- 3 pounds of melon (any kind or a combo), sliced or scooped into melon balls
- 8 oz feta, cubed or crumbled
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of Wild Cured Sumac
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Handful of fresh herbs such as mint, basil or cilantro (optional)
- Whisk together the lime juice and zest, honey, sumac and salt while slowly pouring in the olive oil until emulsified.
- Toss melon balls with the sumac vinaigrette. Top with feta and scatter with fresh herbs (optional).