Mombacho Café Chicken Sauté Video
Chef Trent Blodgett
- Heat pan to high heat and add neutral oil to coat pan.
- Sear chicken breast on one side until golden brown.
- Stir and add Mombacho Café
- Remove chicken from pan to a clean plate and add mushrooms and cook 2–3 minutes before adding the onions and peppers.
- Cook for 5–7 more minutes before adding white wine to deglaze.
- Add garlic and continue cooking until fragrant, 1–2 min.
- Add chicken back to pan and continue to cook everything for another 3–5.
- Season with salt
- Plate it up. Great over rice and beans. Spice Tribe Collected stories, recipes and more from the Spice Tribe team Follow