Prawns with Thai Inspired Butter
- .5 lb prawns
- 18 oz stick of butter
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- .5 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp Long- tail Sunset Thai blend
- Chiles, crispy onions, and green onions for garnish
- Neutral oil to coat the bottom of the pan
- Soften butter and mix butter, fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, and Long-tail Sunset together until thoroughly combined.
- Heat pan to high heat and add oil when the pan is hot.
- Pat dry prawns and add them in an even layer to the pan.
- Cook about 2 mins or until you see them started to turn opaque.
- Add 1/3 cup of butter mixture and flip prawns.
- Turn off the heat because the residual heat will keep cooking them.
- Add chiles, crispy onions and green onions to garnish.
- Make another batch with leftover butter.