Aleppo Chile and Sumac Spiced Popcorn
Easiest and most flavorful popcorn recipe ever created by using a microwave a few spices. Bursting with spicy, smoky and tangy notes from our Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Chile Blend and Wild Cured Sumac.
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- 1 tbsp. Spice Tribe Wild Cured Sumac
- 1 tbsp. Spice Tribe Ancient Halaby
- Finely ground Spice Tribe Sacred Valley Pink Peruvian Salt
- Put ¼ cup of popcorn kernels in a small paper bag and fold the bag closed a few times.
- Place the bag in the microwave with the folded side down and cook 2-3 minutes or until the popping slows.
- Take the bag out of the microwave and remove the popcorn. You can add any kernels back in the microwave for another 30 seconds or so.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of ghee and pour the into a mixing bowl followed by the popcorn.
- Season the popcorn with finely ground salt to taste and spices.