Ancient Halaby Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 4-6
- 2 lb Chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tbsp Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Chile Blend
- 1 tsp Pink Peruvian Salt or 2 tsp of kosher salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil of choice (I prefer olive oil)
- Crushed almonds
- Sliced cherry tomatoes
- Crumbled feta
- Chopped parsley
- Serve with a side of rice if desired
- Ideally the day before but at least an hour before, season the chicken with salt and put back into the refrigerator to dry brine.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat oven to 425°F
- Season the chicken with the rest of the spices and oil and rub all over so it is evenly coated.
- Spray a baking sheet with oil spray or cover with foil and then oil spray for easier clean up.
- Spread the chicken on the baking sheet evenly spaced and bake in oven for 20- 25 minutes or so depending on the size.
- When cooked, put the chicken on the platter and garnish before serving.