Aromatic Lamb Kebab
Serving Size: 4
- 8 cubes of lamb (leg cut works great) about 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- 8 slices of zucchini
- 8 slices of yellow bell pepper cut into about 3.5 cm wide on each square side
- Onions — also cut into about 3.5 cm wide on each square side
- 1 tbsp Spice Tribe Ancient Halaby Chile blend
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Season the lamb with Spice Tribe, 1 tbsp olive oil and salt
- Make the kebabs by alternating with bell pepper, onions, zucchini, and lamb.
- Heat a pan (or grill pan) large enough for the kebabs to fit. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook kebabs for about 2–3min on each of the 4 sides, on high heat, or until the desired doneness is achieved.