BLT with Crab
Chef Matt Broussard
This sandwich takes the the classic BLT to another level.
- 4 thick slices of fresh Brioche
- romaine lettuce leaves
- 4-8 slices crispy home made bacon
- 1 fresh tomato - sliced
- .5 lbs lump crap
- 1 Tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp teaspoon paprika
- sambal chili to taste (@SpiceTribe Wholesale)
FOR THE CRAB SALAD:
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all ingredients well
- Lightly toast your brioche.
- Place romaine on bottom slice of the brioche and top with 2-4 oz of the crab salad
- Add tomato slices and crispy bacon and top with 2nd slice of toast. Enjoy!
Brioche is made with butter and milk – rich with a crumbly density. If it is not available, substitute with thick slices of hearty Italian loaf or even sliced Sourdough for a San Francisco twist.