Grilled Lamb Chops with Charred Scallion Vinaigrette
Ancient Halaby is my favorite rub for lamb hands down.
- 5 lamb rib chops
- Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Chile Blend
- olive oil
- Charred Scallion Vinaigrette
- 1 cup of charred and chopped, scallions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- .25 cup of olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp sherry vinegar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Smashed potatoes
- Rub the lamb chops with olive oil, salt and spices.
- Heat your grill to high heat.
- Mix everything to make the sauce.
- Make smashed potatoes. Boil, smash and shallow fry as recipe says but without garlic creme fraiche.
- Grill lamb chops for 2-3 minutes per side depending on size for medium rare.