Japanese Chicken and Green Onion Sauté Video
Chef Trent Blodgett
- Heat pan on high heat, add oil to coat bottom.
- Add green onions and cook 2 minutes to soften and slightly brown.
- Add ginger and cook 30 seconds or just until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook 5–7 minutes, breaking up the pieces.
- Add Kissed by Binchotan and cook an additional minute before adding mirin and soy sauce.
- Cook until most of the liquid has reduced and coated the chicken.
- Serve with an egg and/or over rice. Spice Tribe Collected stories, recipes and more from the Spice Tribe team Follow