Mama Manje Pork Chops with Peaches and Corn
Chef Trent Blodgett
BBQ pork chops smothered in corn and peaches is a meal meant for a warm Summer night. Perfect for a busy weeknight or lackadaisical weekend afternoon, this one pan meal comes together quickly and has all the satisfying ingredients to satiate everyone around the table.
Our Mama Manje blend, used to season the chops in this recipe, is great on everything from pork chops to seafood!
- 2- 4 pork chops
Mama Manje Haitian Blend
- Salt to taste
- Ghee or other high temp oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 corn on the cob, kernels removed
- Big handful of spinach
- 2 white peaches, diced
- Tsp Olive oil
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Black pepper
- Season the pork chops generously with Mama Manje and salt.
- Heat a cast iron or skillet to medium high heat.
- Add enough ghee or oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- When the oil is hot add the pork chops and sear about 2 minutes per side depending on thickness and desired doneness.
- Remove pork chops to rest on a plate.
- Add onions to the same pan and cook on medium heat until they begin to caramelize and brown in places, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the corn and spinach and continue to cook for about 1-2 minutes or until spinach is wilted and then turn off heat.
- Season with salt and lime juice to taste.
- Toss the diced peaches with lime zest, black pepper and a tsp of olive oil.