Miso Baked Salmon with Asparagus
Another great one pan meal, this one is a winner for a lovely late spring or early summer dinner al fresco.
- 4 - 8 oz fillets of salmon, bones removed
- 1–2 bunches of asparagus, stems trimmed
- handful of shishito peppers (12-15)
- 1 lime, cut into wheels
- Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend
FOR THE MISO BUTTER
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 4 Tbsp white miso
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Oil sheet pan and add salmon, asparagus and shishito peppers without overcrowding.
- Mix butter and miso together and spread over salmon.
- Add a couple of dollops of miso butter on the asparagus and shishitos.
- Sprinkle with Kissed by Binchotan to your liking. (this blend is on the spicier side and a little goes a long way).
- Add lime wheels onto salmon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until salmon is slightly brown on edges.
- Serve over brown rice or a bed of spinach for a quick, easy and healthy meal.
- White miso is the mildest of the misos, and lightest in salt content
- After baking, squeeze lime slices over the salmon and add salt to taste (if needed)