Roasted Cabbage Wedges
Serving Size: 4
- 1 large head green cabbage, cut into wedges or slices
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- Large pinch kosher salt, as needed
- Large pinch black pepper, as needed
- Large pinch Spice Tribe Black Garlic Adobo, as needed
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- On a parchment or silicone sheet lined sheet pan, lay out the cabbage wedges in an even layer. Drizzle with olive oil to coat the wedges. Then, liberally season with kosher salt, black pepper, and Spice Tribe Black Garlic Adobo and make sure the cabbage is well-coated and seasoned.
- Roast for at least 30 minutes and rotate the pan. Continue to cook until the cabbage is tender and the edges start to char a bit, about another 15 minutes. This will depend on just how large the cabbage head is, so eyeball it a little bit until they’re tender and charred to your liking.
- Eat solo, with rice, or with a protein. The cabbage refrigerates very well and makes a great change of pace to steamed veggies in often-boring meal prep situations. You could also chop up any leftover cabbage and make a skillet dinner, salad or add to soup for the next day. Enjoy