Chicken and Shiitake Mushroom Lettuce Cups
Chef Trent Blodgett
This recipe is my take on Thai Larb Gai. Tangy, herbaceous, spicy and aromatic. These are addicting and incredibly healthy! Hope you love them as much as I do.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add oil when the pan is hot.
- Add chicken and cook about 5 minutes until mostly grey.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and stir to combine. Cook for another 5 minutes to release most of the moisture from the mushrooms.
- Add shallots and garlic and continue cooking until fragrant.
- Add [Long-tail Sunset Thai Blend] and stir to combine, cook 30 seconds.
- Add fish sauce and lime juice and remove from the heat. Season with more salt if needed.
- Plate up platters for lettuce wraps with garnishes.