Grilled Zucchini with Almonds, Goat Cheese and Basil
Chef Trent Blodgett
This is a great warm salad that I love to make during the summer months with summer squash on my grill but this recipe can be enjoyed year-round. Feel free to switch up the vegetables, herbs, cheese, and nuts or roast the veggies in the oven when it is too cold to cook outside.
- Fire up bbq to high heat.
- Season zucchini with olive oil, [Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend], and salt.
- Grill for 5–7 minutes until slightly charred and beginning to soften.
- Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes and brush any leftover over spices and oil as it cooks (I like my zucchini to still have a bite and not get mushy).
- Garnish with basil, goat cheese and almonds and serve immediately.