Long-Tail Sunset Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 4-6
- 2 lb Chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tbsp Oil of choice (I prefer olive oil)
- Garnishes: Lime, cashews, mint, basil, scallion, cilantro
- Long-tail Sunset Thai Blend
- Sacred Valley Pink Peruvian Salt
- Ideally, the day before but at least an hour before, season the chicken with salt and put it back into the refrigerator to dry brine.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat the oven to 425°F
- Season the chicken with the rest of the spices and oil and rub all over so it is evenly coated.
- Spray a baking sheet with oil spray or cover with foil and then oil spray for easier cleanup.
- Spread the chicken on the baking sheet evenly spaced and bake in the oven for 20- 25 minutes or so depending on the size.
- When cooked, put the chicken on the platter and garnish it before serving.