Moroccan Spiced Dijon Lamb Chops
Chef Trent Blodgett
- Soften butter and mix all of the ingredients except lamb chops until thoroughly combined.
- Heat pan to high heat and add oil when pan is hot.
- Pat dry chops and season with salt, add them in an even layer to the pan.
- Cook about 4–6 mins or until golden brown.
- Flip chops and turn heat to medium-low.
- Add butter mixture and baste for 2–3 min.
- Flip again and baste for 1–2 minutes until the desired doneness.
- Serve with salad or sauce (e.g. Tomato, cucumber, red onion with olive oil and lemon).