Moroccan Vegetable "Tagine"
Chef Trent Blodgett
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until translucent about 5–7 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and continue to cook 3 minutes until starting to caramelize. Add a splash of water if it begins to stick to the pot.
- Add Marrakesh Sitar and stir to combine, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes, and bell pepper and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a boil. Covering the pot will bring it to a boil quicker. Remove top when it comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5–7 more minutes.
- Add chickpeas, salt, and lemon juice. Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Serve over couscous or rice.