Moroccan Vegetable "Tagine"
- Olive oil to coat pan
- 1 onion
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tsp Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2.12 oz cans of chickpeas
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Serve over couscous or rice
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until translucent about 5–7 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and continue to cook 3 minutes until starting to caramelize. Add a splash of water if it begins to stick to the pot.
- Add Marrakesh Sitar and stir to combine, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes, and bell pepper and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a boil. Covering the pot will bring it to a boil quicker. Remove top when it comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5–7 more minutes.
- Add chickpeas, salt, and lemon juice. Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Serve over couscous or rice.