Spicy Shrimp Burger
Serving Size: 1
- 1 brioche burger bun
- 2 pieces of butter lettuc
- 5–6 medium-sized shrimps
- .25 avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp avocado mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Spice Tribe California Love Chile blend
- Saute shrimps in a heated pan with a drizzle of avocado oil, sprinkle on the Chile blend and coat evenly.
- Transfer cooked shrimp onto a plate, then toast the burger bun lightly in the same pan — it will soak up the leftover shrimp oil and spice nicely.
- To assemble, spread avocado mayonnaise on the bottom half of the bun, followed by the lettuce, shrimp and avocado.