Cauliflower “couscous” is a low carb alternative to wheat based couscous and pairs perfectly with Spice Tribe’s Moroccan Chicken Tagine.
Serving Size: 4
- 1 Qt (1-2 heads) riced cauliflower (see below)
- .5 Cup Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Cooking Base
- .75 Cup toasted pine nuts
- .5 Cup currants, soaked in hot water for 15 minutes, water discarded
- .5 Cup chopped parsley
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- Olive oil to coat bottom of pan
- Kosher salt to taste
- Heat pan over medium high; add oil when hot.
- Add Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Cooking Base and cook for 3 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in cauliflower and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in pine nuts, currants, parsley, lemon zest and juice.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve with Moroccan Chicken Tagine.