Ras El Hanout Spiced Kettle Corn
Here is the ultimate high-quality popcorn guide, incredibly immaculate flavors as simple as place, pop, and season! With a top-shelf aromatic seasoning that adds a sweet floral profile, this popcorn recipe is a cannot miss.
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend
- Finely ground Sacred Valley Pink Peruvian Salt
- Grab a large pot with cover and put over medium-high heat.
- Add ghee along with a few kernels to test ensure the right heat.
- Cover the pot and wait for the first kernel to pop.
- Add in the rest of popcorn kernel and ensure they are coated in the ghee.
- Add in sugar and Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend.
- Mix and cover.
- Shake occasionally to ensure the salt does not burn at the bottom.
- Once popped, season with Spice Tribe Pink Peruvian Salt and serve.