This base is perfect for folding into cooked rice or adding a Moroccan flair to any stew, soup or dip.
Serving Size: 1
- 2 1/2 cups White Onion, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp Fresh Garlic, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp Ginger, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- Heat oil to medium for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and turn heat to medium-low and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger; sauté for 20 minutes until ingredients reach a deep caramel color.
- Add Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend and sauté for 5 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Use immediately, or cool and store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to a week; or, freeze for future use.
Image Credit : Felicity Cloake