Thai Green Bean Stir Fry Video
Chef Trent Blodgett
- Using mortar and pestle, pound first 3 ingredients to make chile- garlic paste.
- Heat pan over high heat and add oil to coat the bottom.
- Add green beans and cook, stirring frequently for 3–5 minutes.
- Add chile- garlic paste and continue to cook 2- 3 minutes
- Add fish sauce, tamari and rice vinegar, cook an additional minute or until liquid has evaporated and coated green beans.
- Plate it up and garnish with macadamia nuts and crispy shallots. Great as a side or add prawns for a filling meal