Chicken Tikka Masala
For the Marinade:
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast, skinless and boneless, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Spice Blend
- 1/2 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili (substitute for 1 tbsp if you prefer it spicy)
- Sacred Valley Pink Peruvian Salt
For the Tikka Masala:
- 1ea Yellow Onion, diced 4ea Garlic Cloves, minced 2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Atibele Ginger Powder
- 1 tbsp Naati Tomato Powder
- 1 ea (12oz) Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- Cilantro Leaves
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, greek yogurt and 1 tbsp Garam masala.
- Mix well to coat the chicken, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or up to overnight).
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and broil until the edges are charred.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp Garam Masala, 1 tbsp Ginger powder, and 1 tbsp Tomato powder and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes and cook until most of the liquid has dried up.
- Add chicken broth and cook until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and chicken meat and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Plate it in a bowl and serve with rice or naan.
- Drizzle with heavy cream. Garnish with cilantro leaves.